Keep Your Temple Tuned Up With These Excellent Resources

Monday, September 22, 2008

Questions For Your Doctor, Nutritionist And/Or Other Health Care Professional

During the last month I have been feeling poor/ good/great/ excellent. Explain specific reasons to back up your reasoning.
If you say poor then:
My symptoms are:

• Lack of energy

• Lack of appetite

• Lack of motivation

• Lack of sleep

• Depression
Etc.


Ask yourself, what are the possible reasons for these symptoms? Is it possible for me to do it naturally or will medication be required?





What if anything, do I need to eliminate from my lifestyle to prevent these from having a negative effect on me?


If you say good or great you may say:

I have been feeling good/great, but I know that I can feel better. Is there something that I can do myself so that I will be able to perform at my optimal health?


If you say excellent you may say:

What do I have to do to continue to feeling this way or what do I have to do to adapt as I age?

Right now my exercise program is running smoothly. True or False? Explain

No comments: