Keep Your Temple Tuned Up With These Excellent Resources

Monday, September 22, 2008

I Want To Thank

First and foremost, I have to give all glory, honor, praise, and thanks to GOD and to my savior, Jesus Christ, for creating me in His perfect image (Genesis 1:26) All things are possible through Jesus Christ. (Philippians 4:13)Without Him there is no me.

Next, I have to thank my parents for without whom I would be lost. I thank them for their unconditional love and support in letting me know that I can do anything that I desire. I am honored to have both of my parents, who have been married for 36 years, which is very rare in this day and age. I thank and love them both from the bottom of my heart.

Tisha, I thank you for being one of my best friends for life. I thank you for always being there to keep me true to who I am. I remember in kindergarten when we were in the park by my childhood home and we poked our pinkies with a needle to become blood sisters. You always have been and always will be my sister.

Celeste, I thank you also for being one of my best friends. Back in school, even though you were popular and no one could understand why you hung out with me, you did it proudly regardless of their complaints. For that, I thank you from the bottom of my soul. Thank you for being my inspiration in more ways than I could possibly write. You always have been and always will be my sister.

Larcenia, I also thank you for being one of my best friends. When GOD stated what a mother is to be, He had you in mind. You are my inspiration for what it means to be a mother and wife. More mothers and wives need to compare notes with you. I thank you, for your joy and laughter. I know that you will always give me GODLY counsel. You always have been and always will be my sister.

Pastor, I thank you for allowing the Holy Spirit to speak to you so that you can speak to me. Sometimes I feel as if you and I are the only ones in the entire church and you are preaching just for me. I appreciate your voice and wisdom. Even though sometimes it hurts, I know that you will always give me the gospel uncut.


To all of my remaining family and friends, unfortunately there are way too many of you to mention by name, just know that I love each and every one of you. Thank you for being you and for loving me. The Bible teaches that GOD knows how much we love HIM by how much we love others (1John 4:20).

Everyone else that provided testimonials, character references, editing etc I want to thank you so much. Without your help this would have taken a lot longer and would not have the same quality.

To anyone else that I missed, please don't take it personal. Just know that you are still always in my heart and you know who you are.

GOD Bless

No comments: