Keep Your Temple Tuned Up With These Excellent Resources

Monday, September 22, 2008

How To Use This Book

This book is extremely easy to use. Basically you decide how to best use it to suit your personal needs. Each Section can stand alone and it does not have to be read from cover to cover. Simply go to the TABLE OF CONTENTS (pages 1-3) and find the section that you need clarification and I will provide an explanation.

I kept each Section short concise, so that it would be easier to read the information. I have also provided extra space for you to answer questions that I have provided for each section. I have provided space for you to ask questions. You will then most likely be able to find the answer in another section.

Let me remind you that I am strictly speaking from my experiences and what I have taught others. I do not claim to be a doctor, nutritionist and/or other health care professional. I can, however, tell you that I only write what I know to be true. Anyone that knows me will tell you that I would never tell someone something that I do not believe to be true. This is what I live and what I do on a day- to- day basis and to this very day, people still think that I look at least 10 years younger.

This has to be a lifestyle change, not a fly by night stint that you do for a few weeks or months. However, before you begin any sort of exercise program make sure that you consult your doctor, nutritionist and/or other health care professional. I am sure your doctor, nutritionist and/or other health care professional already recommends exercise and that you eat a proper diet.

Once you make this a lifestyle change, you will get to the point where if you miss a WORK OUT session you will feel as if something is wrong. This is not about being vain, this is about adding healthy years to your life.

Understand that there is no substitute for exercising and eating right. This is first and foremost for your health. The physical aspect is secondary. We are meant to be healthy. Our organs were made to perform certain functions and can only work optimally within specific parameters.


Answer the questions at the end of each section as it relates to your life. I know that at times it will seem like I am asking the same question. I do this so that your mind will take a different look at what I want you to think about.

I do not want you to use extra paper. If you use extra paper there is a chance that you will over think and lose track of what I want you to think about. I want this to be a quick reference. Our brains seem to work better when things are short and sweet.

Realize that there is no right answer. Everyone is different and we are all unique. We all have unique situations and solutions. What works for you may or may not work for someone else and vice versa.

Make this book your own. Use it as a guide. Have fun!

No comments: