Keep Your Temple Tuned Up With These Excellent Resources

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Is It More Important to Exercise or Eat Right

I always have people asking me whether or not it is more important to exercise or to eat right. The honest truth is that although, I am not a doctor, I know that both are important.

Some of you may start to eat right and then exercise and then others may exercise and then eat right. It is not for me to tell you which is better. Studies show that it takes 21 days to form a habit. Therefore pick whichever you think you will be more successful. Once you have formed the habit of one then you can begin to incorporate the other into your life.

I do not recommend that you try to do both at the same time. If this is going to be a life decision that you are going to maintain then you have to give each one undivided attention.

However, it is vital that you end up doing both. It is not to say that it will be easy, but it can be simple. I know that there is not a single doctor that will tell you that exercise and eating right is not important. Read this book by Dr. Oz.

So stop making all of your excuses. If you have excuses that you are using take the time to write them down on a piece of paper and then write down what you can do today to conquer each one.

No comments: